Address: #8/1 V.Hambartsumian st.ap. #106, 375033,
Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
Tel: + (37410) 22 52 88(home), mobile (37491) 400899, (37410) 53 66 92
Fax: (37410) 53 66 92
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
• April/2002 to day: "Prom-Test" LLC, Position: CEO.
• Duties: Business management, Marketing controls.
• April 2001 –November 2003: Country Liaison Coordinator, Armenia, for Carelift International, a non-profit, tax-exempt, international medical-relief organization.
• Duties: Liaison between Carelift and recipient healthcare institutions in Armenia, USAID/Armenia Mission, and relevant Armenian governmental agencies (e.g. Customs Department, Ministry of Health, and Marz Health Departments). Development and maintenance of USAID partnership relationships between Carelift and Regional Office, including regular reporting of Carelift-coordinated activities and exploration of project expansion according to USAID/Armenia Mission priorities. Development and maintenance of partnership relationships between Carelift and regional office of American International Health Alliance (AIHA). Customs clearance facilitation, in-country transportation, and logistics of donated medical equipment, supplies, and pharmaceuticals. Coordination of Carelift trainings in Armenia. Production of educational materials for biomedical engineers and physicians. Coordination of oral and written translation needs in Armenia (English-Armenian and English-Russian).
• April 1998 – April 2002: Yerevan-42, International Airport "Zvartnots"
• Medical Centre "Aviamed"
• Position: Epidemiologist
• Duties: Control and Survey for Higher Risk Infections
• August 1997 – April 1998: Republican Centre for Hygienic and Epidemiological Control
• Position: Epidemiologist
• Duties: Control and Survey for Higher Risk Infections, Management
• June 1994 – August 1997: National Centre for AIDS Control and Prevention
• Position: Head of Control Department
• Duties: Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting, Management, Control for HIV
• December 1992 – June 1994: "Nairi" Regional Epidemiological Centre
• Position: Hygiene Doctor
• Duties: Inspection of purity of drinking water supply, management
• Yerevan State Medical University, Department of Hygiene & Epidemiology, Yerevan, Armenia, September 1984 – August 1992
• Diploma of MS
• License N B-XX-005461, 1998, Yerevan, Epidemiologist
• Course of Epidemiology, National Institute of Public Health, Yerevan, Armenia, 2001
• Courses on the Sentinel Epidemiological Surveillance and Rapid Assessment of HIV/AIDS, under the Auspices of UNAIDS, Yerevan, Armenia, 2000
• Courses on Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology, Cornell University Medical College, Salzburg, Austria, 1998
• Courses in Medical English, Republican Scientific Medical Library of the Armenian Ministry of Health, under the Auspices of the Fund for Armenian Relief, October 1996 – June 1997
Languages: Armenian (excellent), English (good), Russian (excellent)
Computer Skills: MS Office for Windows, use the Internet,
References: Available upon request